Good Bits Fast

FWIW Friday I broke my one 1/8" carbide router bit hogging out some waste for an inlay(Dutchman). I got online to and ordered 4. I got them in today's mail. They're Whiteside and the one I broke was Oriental from Shop Fox I got at the WW show in KC. I paid a little more with but my project had come to a screaching halt and I needed a new bit, pronto. This is my 3rd order from them and they get here fast.