Good article about waterborne finish

http://www.taunton.com/finewoodworking/materials/materialsPDF.aspx?id '123
Stewart Schooley wrote:

Thanks for posting that. I rarely see anything of value that compares finishes and applications of same when concerning waterborne products, although sooner than we might think we will not have too many choices.
I'll shoot solvent based until they take my stuff away, but I would like to have some less toxic alternatives for inside finished homes, etc., where my favorite finishes can keep a family of 5 stoned for a week.
Robert
Looks like I need to pick up that issue. The following is a good primer on WB. It is sponsored by Target. JG
http://www.targetcoatings.com/Images/PDF/TargetCoatingsManualR.pdf