Good alternatives to Titebond

Is there anything else out there as good or better than Titebond?
Thanks,
Kevin
Wed, Feb 9, 2005, 2:41am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@hackernetwork.com
Is there anything else out there as good or better than Titebond?
For what?
Polyurethane Epoxy Elmer's Lee Valley Screws Nails Nuts and bolts Superglue And more.
However a few more specifics would help.
Dave
wrote in message

TeamCasa wrote:

pipe clamps hose clamps bar clamps C clamps G clamps F clamps pinch dogs vise grips
Joe
google.com is probably a better search engine and Dell makes a better computer, while Boeing is marginally better for bombers.
On 9 Feb 2005 02:41:40 -0800, "Kevin McMurtrie

"Kevin McMurtrie" writes:
>Is there anything else out there as good or better than Titebond?
After epoxy, it is all down hill.
Lew
On 9 Feb 2005 02:41:40 -0800, "Kevin McMurtrie
Depends- are you gluing wood together for interior projects, or fastening an elephant to the ceiling? I use Elmer's Probond, FWIW, and it seems to do the trick just fine. Despite all the hype, I wouldn't actually be suprised to learn that standard yellow or white carpenter's glue works as well as anything for most applications- I just like the probond's round bottle.
If you're going to glue together a boat dock to set in the lake, or a set of wooden rain gutters or a picnic table or something else that is going to be exposed to the elements, then you might need to worry about it- otherwise it's really not a huge concern, if you ask me.
Aut inveniam viam aut faciam