Godzilla the Horizontal Mortiser

My H-mortiser, Godzilla, is finished. See the beast here:

GarageWoodworks

GarageWoodworks

You're missing a very fine distinction between silence and speechlessness (is that a word?).

Dude. This thing is COOL !

Truth told, most things on the Woodgears.ca site are pretty cool. Difference is, you actually DID something about it :-)

Nicely done !!!

Wanna' help me with my (eventual) Morris Chair ? ;-)

Reply to
Neil Brooks

Thank you! Yes, the Woodgears site is pretty cool. I've had a lot of correspondence with him and not only is he super smart, but a nice guy.

Reply to
GarageWoodworks

Relax, bro'. The first time I clicked on the link, I got one picture. Certainly not enough to comment. Now that I see the whole deal, I must say I am impressed. Looks versatile and let's see some of the work it can do. (The slowness of responses has to do with the mean age of this group...a lot of afternoon naps)

Reply to
Robatoy

On Oct 9, 5:27=A0pm, Neil Brooks wrote: [snipped for brevity]

You have a cat?

Reply to
Robatoy

I'll admit ... took me a second ;-)

Reply to
Neil Brooks

:^) Lol

After I put this monster through its paces I plan on posting a video demo. Stay tuned!

Reply to
GarageWoodworks