Godzilla the Horizontal Mortiser

My H-mortiser, Godzilla, is finished. See the beast here:
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/garage_blog /

Wow! I can literally hear the Crickets!

You're missing a very fine distinction between silence and speechlessness (is that a word?).
Dude. This thing is COOL !
Truth told, most things on the Woodgears.ca site are pretty cool. Difference is, you actually DID something about it :-)
Nicely done !!!
Wanna' help me with my (eventual) Morris Chair ? ;-)

Thank you! Yes, the Woodgears site is pretty cool. I've had a lot of correspondence with him and not only is he super smart, but a nice guy.
[snipped for brevity]

You have a cat?

I'll admit ... took me a second ;-)

Relax, bro'. The first time I clicked on the link, I got one picture. Certainly not enough to comment. Now that I see the whole deal, I must say I am impressed. Looks versatile and let's see some of the work it can do. (The slowness of responses has to do with the mean age of this group...a lot of afternoon naps)

:^) Lol
After I put this monster through its paces I plan on posting a video demo. Stay tuned!