GMail as in WTF is Google doing?

For a few months now, I've been using GMail as my main mailing program. Quick, easy to use, no problems with attachments, attaches my signature correctly and so on.
So, today, I go to attach an article for an editor, whilst staring at a new screen. Google has been popping new screens this week. From the results, they should be stuffing them instead, where the sun don't shine.
What is coming up on my screen doesn't show my signature and doesn't allow me to attach files. THat means that except for a quick howdy, it ain't worth dick to me.
What gives? Does Google have a real life email or phone number where you can ask questions or bitch?
Someone needs to pass the word to some of these geeks that new is not always, or even often, better.
Charlie Self wrote:

http://www.google.com/contact /
Scroll to bottom of page. Good luck.
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Thanks, Morris.

As sent from my gmail account:
Hi Charlie:
This is what still comes up on my screen if I compose a new email in Firefox. The 2 dashes, space and sig. I set this up long ago, and now, in the "newest" version of Gmail beta, it still works. Did your computer or browser have a booboo?
--
Best regards,
Han (rest of sig in gmail is suppressed here)

Never trust anyone under 30 ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/18/08

Some folks can learn from listening, watching, reading, etc. but some of the young just have to piss on the electric fence for themselves.
Problem is, a lot of us older folks also feel the jolt when they do.
Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA