Gluing wood molding to tile

I need to glue tiny 1/4" X 1/4" vertical molding to tile surface in bath. I cannot clamp them. What's glue is the best and strongest for that task? The glue should also withstand moisture as this is the bathroom.

Reply to
Sasha

tub and tile caulk.

prefinish the mouldings on all surfaces.

hold them in place with masking tape while the caulking dries.

Reply to
bridger

Five minute epoxy for one, tape the piece down to hold it for the five minutes. You don't need a lot of pressure.

Reply to
Mike G

Tape often works where clamps don't. I'd use a silicone tile glue.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y