Gluing Broken MDF

Nope - it was perfectly adequate. Too bad I didn't see the link until after I posted my reply. Happens some time...

Reply to
Mike Marlow

"Artemus" wrote in news:nl26p5$54q$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

That seems reasonable, since biscuits tend to swell from the moisture in the glue (or any other source of moisture).

John

Reply to
John McCoy

I tend to replace things like this too... with ply or solid wood as seems appropriate.

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

Yes!

No! LOL.

Reply to
Leon

OK, we've had differing experiences. But this is the internet, is this where we launch ad hominem attacks now? ;~) Art

Reply to
Artemus

Obviously proving you're both Nazi's ....

Reply to
Swingman

OAK RUST!!!!!!

Reply to
-MIKE-

replying to -MIKE-, Angela wrote: Perfect advice.

Reply to
Angela