Glueing acrylic to brass / wood

I have googled but don't seem to be able to come up with a definitive answer.
What should I be using to glue acrylic to brass or wood.
It's for some small woodworking jigs - needs to be fairly strong but it won't be subject to heavy loads etc
Many thanks, Roy. (UK)
http://thistothat.com

Something other than brass. Epoxy will easily glue acrylic or wood, but brass is always a problem. Clean it well and degrease with acetone or similar beforehand.
--
Smert' spamionam

Tho there are many powerful contact adhesives that will glue the hell out of the sandwich you suggest, I wouldn't do it. With the exception of MDF with AC. on both sides, wood or ply will go nuts with AC on one side; expect a pretzle. Brass will not be a problem. There are plenty of materials for jigs that don't need laminating. http://www.patwarner.com (Routers) ********************************************************
I have googled but don't seem to be able

Somebody wrote:

To make jigs and fixtures, the fewer dissimilar materials you use, the better.
HTH
--
Lew