Glue shelf life

In this past year I read an article in one of the woodworking magazines where they explained how to decode the numbers printed on the glue bottles of the leading manufacturers. As you can imagine a year shelf life is not a long time unless you working on a big project and to buy glue that's been sitting around...well you get the picture. So I can't remember where I read it & I can't find the info on the net and I need to get some titebond lll & was hoping to be able to determine how fresh it was. Anybody else know this info?
Titebond....First number represents the final digit in the year made followed by letter designating month....A Jan..B feb. etc. Letter I is skipped because it looks like a one.

Thanks!

Somebody gave me a bottle of Titebond as a gag gift. About 8 years later I actually used it. Worked fine. This was before I got into woodworking, obviously.
Sat, Apr 28, 2007, 8:18am snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Chris) doth mumble: <snip> As you can imagine a year shelf life is not a long time unless you working on a big project and to buy glue that's been sitting around...well you get the picture. <snip>
Yeah I get the picture. Or at least A picture. It's a no brainer, if you've got nothing better to do then worry about something like that, buy smaller bottles of glue.
JOAT If you don't ask the right questions, the answers don't matter. - W.S. Lind
Buying a smaller out of date bottle of glue isn't much of a help.
(Chris) doth mumble: