Ask HomeOwners' Hub community your home or garden question. No Registration Necessary! Post with pictures!
Do you have answers to these questions? Add your answer today! No registration required.
- The roof failed on one iof these 10x 20 car cover tents, can I get areplecement cover?
- I am considering having a storage space built underneath the sundeck to store wooden chair...
- maintenance free exterior
- Pilot light on my GE GG40T6XA won't stay lit.
December 21, 2003, 9:00 am
errrrrr Brian.... that's one of the good points about hide glue...it's
Re: Glue Query
reversible, it has some elasticity and prior to the 40's was used
exclusively in woodworking - so its been around awhile. Don't know if that
is what David Marks uses or not, just offered it up as an idea with some
urls for the poster to look at and learn about hide glue.
So why do you say - "Definitely not?".
For a while I thought it was Gorilla glue, but he never seems to moisten the
Re: Glue Query
joints. As it turns out, he is actually using urea formaldehyde glues.
Weldwood is one, and is a DAP product that is carried by my Lowes store.
His website also mentions a product "Urac 185" which is available from
- Posted on
- » The roof failed on one iof these 10x 20 car cover tents, can I get ar...
- — The site's latest question. Posted in Answers » Roof Category
- » Outside AC unit makes black smoke and quits
- — The site's latest answer. Posted in Answers » Air Conditioning Category