Glue for Plywood Chairs

Page 2 of 2
Sat, Feb 3, 2007, 4:11pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (MikePeck) doth claimeth: Except Andy said it with much more tact and inspiration and for that I thank him.
I've got inspiation, use it all the time. I've got plenty of tact too, I'm just saving it for when I actually need it.
JOAT Only those who have the patience to do simple things perfectly will acquire the skill to do difficult things easily. - Johann Von Schiller

Best way is to make new ones. They're only ply.
Second-best is to take a narrowish saw (power jigsaw might work for you) and saw straight down the glueline. Destroying a small piece that you can shrink and lose in the overall design is better than any random levering that might split it anywhere.

There just isn't any way that you can get it strong enough just using glue. Your best bet is probably going to be mechanical fasteners through the supports and see how that affects the strength. I wouldn't want to be the first one sitting in the chair though, I can see two possible stress failure points.