Glue bottle - woes

Ok, I have one those glue bottles, with a filler and a pour spout.
I had some old Titebond in the bottle and I filled it with water and emptied most of it out, but unfortunately, there is a part of the bottle that is still has a "glob" of glue. I can't get to it with a screwdriver or other instrument.
I was wondering if there was a solvent other than water that would dissolve that glob without harming the glue bottle? Mineral spirits?
MJM

SFWIW:
I buy T/B/II by the gallon.
Wanted some 1 Qt bottles for dispensing glue.
Called Columbus, Oh, explained my wants, they sent me some empty bottles /W/ extra nozzles.
YMMV
Lew

The magic solvent you need is called time. Fill it with water again, and let it sit for a day or three or four.

A wire coat hanger. Bend it to the shape needed. Many more uses than screwdrivers.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Put in water again and a few small brads. Shake occasionally.
--

dadiOH

Don't use mineral spirits. Put some warm vinegar in it for a few days.
Phisherman wrote:

Thanks! I gotta' give that a shot on mt Glu-Bot.