Gloves In A Bottle?

Page 2 of 2

All of my mechanics have switched to the nitrile gloves. I use both latex and nitrile depending on the material I am using.
Dave

I've had good results with a fat, rubbed in application of plain 'ol Vaseline Intensive Care hand lotion for latex paint and automotive gunk.
I still haven't found anything that protects against oil-based stain better than disposable or dishwashing gloves. A while back, I bought a container of cotton "glove liners" at a safety supplier. They make rubber gloves far more comfortable!
Barry