Gloves for Standard Lacquer Thinner

I'm looking for a glove that provides maximum dexterity but won't fall apart when exposed to lacquer thinner. Any suggestions? JP

Reply to
Jay Pique

I use nitrile gloves that I purchase at "Harbor Freight".

Nova

I use nitrile gloves I pick up where I used to work. Do you know anyone who works in a biology/chemistry lab or in a medical profession? Even if they can't just bring a box home, they could probably order you some of the good ones; possibly with a contract discount. Andy

Reply to
Andy

"Jay Pique" wrote in news:1160437591.747714.59060 @b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Nitrile gloves.

You can get them at most Auto Parts stores. For whatever reason the O'Reilly's store near me keeps them in the back so I have to ask the counter fellow for a box every time.

BTW they are great for keeping Gorilla Glue from staining your hands.

Reply to
R. Pierce Butler

Yep. They're great.

That's good to know -- thanks. I've been getting my nitrile gloves from the one and only Rockler store in Indianapolis, which is about 20 miles away, through some of the city's worst traffic -- but there's an O'Reilly's store about five minutes from home, and SWMBO passes another one on her way to and from work. Thanks for the tip.

Reply to
Doug Miller

They are also available at most home centers and any decent paint store.

Reply to
B A R R Y

Reply to
Pat Barber