Gloves for Standard Lacquer Thinner

I'm looking for a glove that provides maximum dexterity but won't fall apart when exposed to lacquer thinner. Any suggestions? JP
Jay Pique wrote:

I use nitrile gloves that I purchase at "Harbor Freight".
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?ItemnumberD946
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA
Nova wrote:

I use nitrile gloves I pick up where I used to work. Do you know anyone who works in a biology/chemistry lab or in a medical profession? Even if they can't just bring a box home, they could probably order you some of the good ones; possibly with a contract discount. Andy

Nitrile gloves.
You can get them at most Auto Parts stores. For whatever reason the O'Reilly's store near me keeps them in the back so I have to ask the counter fellow for a box every time.
BTW they are great for keeping Gorilla Glue from staining your hands.

Yep. They're great.

That's good to know -- thanks. I've been getting my nitrile gloves from the one and only Rockler store in Indianapolis, which is about 20 miles away, through some of the city's worst traffic -- but there's an O'Reilly's store about five minutes from home, and SWMBO passes another one on her way to and from work. Thanks for the tip.
--
Regards,
R. Pierce Butler wrote:

They are also available at most home centers and any decent paint store.
http://gss-store.com/category/glovesdisposable.nitrilegloves /