Gloatasaurus Rex

So the other day I'm checking out the markdowns at Lowe's and I see some guy looking at this Hitachi cordless kit. He seems to be struggling with the decision while I'm lurking behind trying to get a glimpse of the price. Well, after a few minutes, he gives up and moves away, and I saw the price was $145. Man I snapped that puppy up in a heartbeat and bolted for the checkout lane. Here's what was in the kit:
18v drill 18V recip saw 18V circular saw 18v flash light charger ONLY 1 battery and tool bag
I remember reading "somewhere" that the retail value is $487. I can't believe that guy passed it up.

Since it was missing a battery, did you ask for a bigger discount?
that was Alan W's gloat
wrote in message

Tom Murphy wrote: snip of nice cast
Oh Wow Man, deja vu. %-)
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work

On 22 Oct 2004 12:21:23 -0700, tom snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (Tom Murphy) wrote:

Pfzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. <Splash!>
Wait for it... Wait.... Wait...
On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 23:04:35 GMT, patrick conroy

Took my son fishing while on a Pioneers camping trip this past weekend. That was his problem, he couldn't wait -- he was more like washing his bait and hooks. Type A personalities don't do well fishing. :-) Ah well, he did have a good time.

Forget casting and reeling, we're talking full power drag net.
GTO(John)
GTO69RA4 said:

Naaa... Casted too soon. Spooked 'em.
Greg G.
On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 04:20:24 -0400, Greg G. wrote:

Yep. You gotta wait until my cheek heals, first.