Gloatasaurus

But still worthy of a trophy! Still LMAO thinking about it.
On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 14:24:02 -0700, Fly-by-Night CC

I think he "spit it out". You gott'a learn when to set the hook better.
Damn good post, however.
Minnow.
:)
____

"To know the world intimately is the beginning of caring."

CRAP! You got me!
Slipping out of the net now...SPLASH!!!
tom snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (Tom Murphy) wrote:

Now it's my turn: AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH! The number and quality of hits made my adrenaline get the better of me. Just a perfect day on the water. Thanks for being a good sport.
:)
____

"To know the world intimately is the beginning of caring."

Yeah, as everone now knows, that was me. I figured there was a good chance that you were on the wreck. Thanks for trying to spare me.

Now, hold on. Both of us showed up on Sunday for cryin' out loud! The early bird would have been there at 7:59 on Friday A.M. I think you should say "It pays to be the least late".
Congrats again, but you still suck. If you want to unload them, I'll give you $176!!! (easiest buck you ever made hehe).
tom snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (Tom Murphy) wrote:

20 pound Steelhead?

Large mouth Bass. A real lunker.
Jeeez! That guy took it just as I was pullin' it outa the water. Ain't he a beaut? He was the one I was throwing to all along and I thought I'd missed 'im...
(For some reason it struck me as funny to post a gloat to someone's missed gloat misery. Wasn't sure how effective it would be since I couldn't adding any info that he'd see through. Guess it worked - I've got a smile, see?)
:)
____

"To know the world intimately is the beginning of caring."
On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 22:30:18 -0700, Fly-by-Night CC

Steelhead. I'm waiting for it to come into season so I can feast upon its delicate and buttery flavor. Y'know, that's almost enough to warrant a fishing license...
============================================================= Like peace and quiet? Buy a phoneless cord. http://www/diversify.com/stees.html Hilarious T-shirts online =============================================================

Haven't had an Oregon fishing license for years now... haven't fished here either, but that's beside the point.
____

"To know the world intimately is the beginning of caring."
On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 22:19:25 -0700, Fly-by-Night CC

Freddie's had a sale on Steelhead yesterday and I got just under a pound. I ate that whole 0.8 lb chunk yesterday afternoon for lunch. Yum! It took away the muscle aches for about an hour while I cooked and ate. ;)
--
"Excess regulation and government spending destroy jobs and increase
unemployment. Every regulator we fire results in the creation of over