Gloat!! - Yes, you will hate me. :-)

Page 1 of 2
Just when I thought I was spending too much time perusing Craigslist, I come across my all-time best score.
Delta 36-982 10" Left Tilt Contractor's Table Saw with 30" Biesemeyer Fence Same as this... http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page 222
3 yrs old, used for one job, then sat in garage... and looks like it. :-)
Price paid....(ehem).... $225.
Not a typo.
[Ducking!]
--

-MIKE-

You fsck...
Did you use a condom? Because you f#$%^&ed somebody.
That is worth buying just to sell again. I was watching a production sized pocket hole machine, Ritter, probably worth $2k minimum on eBay for $250, nearby my home. A guy goot it for $250, 1 bid. Probably hard to reslee right now and I am setup but sheesh.
You got a deal in the scope of 10:1 ratio. That qualifies for sucketh territory.

SonomaProducts.com wrote:

That's what I thought, but I've been looking to upgrade for quite some time and I was willing to go upwards of $500 used... which is what I could probably get for this, tomorrow. :-) I'm going to keep and use this bad boy.

I knew you guys would rejoice, vicariously.
--

-MIKE-

How do you sleep at night?
Robatoy wrote:

:-)
What's the quote from Mad Men? "On a bed made of money."
(not true, in my case.)
--

-MIKE-

-MIKE- wrote:

And I bet you're ugly to boot.
jo4hn wrote:

Reminds me of another line... "I'm not as dumb as you look."
--

-MIKE-

Wonder if the 375V motor will bite him ;-)
Rats. Martin
SonomaProducts.com wrote:

-MIKE- wrote:

I think you need to buy a lottery ticket.
I would say "YOU SUCK" but you already know that.
--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.

Yeah, but you'll have another 8 or 10 bucks in cleaning supplies and another half hour in labor making the top pristine again. .
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Hoping that was rye humor. :-)
I re-read my "sat in garage" statement and it might be confusing. I meant it in a good way, like it hadn't been used much. Top is rust-less.
--

-MIKE-

Well you still have to buy a can of Top Cote. While we're all relaxing for the holiday, you'll be spending 15 minutes protecting the top. Just to save $700.
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

LOL! Ok, that one was less subtle, Ed. Thanks.
--

-MIKE-

I thought you meant it needed de-rusting.
Just when I thought you couldn't suck any more.....
Joe wrote:

:-)
There are some spots of grainy surface rust on the track that the fence clamps against, and a bit of paint or something that was spilled here and there on the table top. Other than that, it's pretty spotless.
I picked up the Boeshield 3 pack at Woodcraft, which has the T-9 protectant, the rust remover, and the bit/blade gunk remover/lube.
Plus I got these guys in case I need them... http://www.in-lineindustries.com/saw_pals.html ...because I'm getting ready to true it all up and double check everything.
--

-MIKE-

<snip>

Just for information: In case folks don't have a Woodcraft near (I buy mail order :() I spotted the Boeshield 3-pack at Sears the other day (walking through - didn't buy anything :).
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

OH! I checked my Sears and couldn't find it.
In any case, let me tell you their rust remover works like gangbusters.
--

-MIKE-

I don't hate'cha. About 3 months ago I recieved a USP package. It contained a new Bosch 18 volt Lion impact driver, case, charger and 2 batteries. I am still clueless who is responsible for sending it to me. The packing slip and $0.00 receipt had my name and address on it. I spose I won it from a survey I answered. One would think that the giver would have wanted me to know who sent it.

I'm trying to remain anonymous, but no, you have to keep bringing up. Since I can't trust you to keep my cover, I'm not sending the tools to them other guys.