GLOAT, with a catch

My daughter and son-in-law gave me a couple of GROSS STABIL 48" clamps for Christmas and they are beautiful! Only problems are:

I'll have to build a a new or separate clamp rack because they outclass everything in my collection............and the rack.

I'll have to buy more. Oh well - sacrifices.

Reply to
RonB

As long as the "catch" requires you to buy more tools, It's concidered a "Great Catch" Nice Gloat!

Rick

Reply to
RampRat

Reply to
DIYGUY

"RonB" wrote in news:_0EAd.31197$F25.25165@okepread07:

check

when it comes time to buy more. A wRecker pointed me there 8 of these clamps ago, for which I'm grateful. Their prices are pretty good, although you may want to call them, rather than use the online process. The difference has to do with the shipping cost calculations, according to the fellow with whom I spoke at one of the shows.

I like the clamps at least as well as the KBodies I own.

Patriarch

Reply to
Patriarch