Gloat; Sm; 1 each & Source for Materials

I have a paper shredder, an elctric stapler, masonitepefboards, steel clamp rack, lots of melamine MSG or whatever, several drawer slides and, last week, a 4' x 10" rubber mat thing I use in front of my work / saw table.
All of this (and more, actually) was salvaged from the dumpster behind a Staples store.
And, while on the subject of salvage, do you know how to get free flowers for your wife, girl friend or mistress?
Check out the Funeral Parlor dumpsters
enjoy

I just knew you were going to suggest a cemetary. ;~)

got "slightly used" flowers every night. Part of their job was to go through the grounds and collect the flowers. They would then be tossed over a bank into this giant compost pile.
Hoosierpopi wrote:

You scored some mono-sodium glutamate melamine? Cool...

Wow, I'm really kinda speechless right now... I'm trying to imagine the thrashing I'd receive from my wife if I brought her flowers from a funeral home dumpster diving adventure. Dude, you must really *love* your... woman?

Nutin too expensive for her... ;~)
Steve Turner wrote:

I'm going to avoid the possible large tool joke. ;-)
--
Froz...