gloat: shaper spindles

A cousin was cleaning out his basement and give me some very nice items, a 3/4" and 1" shaper spindle assemblies, a 1940 craftsman drill press that is like new and very well made and a couple of saw mandrels.

The spindles were made by the Moradian manufacturing company, but I haven't found any reference to them on the web.

They appear unused and were wrapped in newspaper dated 1951.

Pictures of the spindles on a.b.p.w.

I always wanted a shaper but couldn't justify the cost, looks like for the price of a couple of moters and some cabinet work, I can have two.

basilisk

Reply to
basilisk