Gloat!! PC 557 Plate Jointer

Lowes had the 20% off sale this weekend, on sale for $147.20. Local store was sold out. I went across the street to the borg and they matched the price plus an aditional 10%. Brought it down to $136.65. With the $30.00 MIR brings the total from $199 to $106.65. Go get um!! Rick

Reply to
RampRat

A real steal..

Reply to
Leon

Which version did you get? (type?)

Reply to
John T

You're quite lucky, then. HD is supposed to call the store to verify that the item is in stock. Been there, done that.

David

RampRat wrote:

Reply to
David

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

I had left the one lowes on my way to another 1/2 hour away with 3 in stock. Then the brainstorm happened (they don't come around too often). I decided to turn around and check the borg next door. Rick

Reply to
RampRat