Gloat!! PC 557 Plate Jointer

Lowes had the 20% off sale this weekend, on sale for $147.20. Local store was sold out. I went across the street to the borg and they matched the price plus an aditional 10%. Brought it down to $136.65. With the $30.00 MIR brings the total from $199 to $106.65. Go get um!! Rick
A real steal..

Which version did you get? (type?)
You're quite lucky, then. HD is supposed to call the store to verify that the item is in stock. Been there, done that.
David
RampRat wrote:

You suck.
Barry
I had left the one lowes on my way to another 1/2 hour away with 3 in stock. Then the brainstorm happened (they don't come around too often). I decided to turn around and check the borg next door. Rick