Gloat (or the value of frugality)

After a real estate rehab project my lazy ex business partner was ready to leave all the excess and unused materials behind. "No reciepts", "not worth the trouble" etc.. After using left over/excess tile, paint, mulch etc I saved $800 on the next rehab project I did. This $ is VERY soon going to be used to buy a bandsaw Grixxly GO513(x) (see my other post here) THe HD reciepts totaled $407 which with the $84 out of pocket I spent bought me a Ridgid drill press and metal cut off saw.. THe net result: $150 bought me the bandsaw, drill press and cutoff saw.
Scot

I can see why he is an EX partner.