Gloat or at least satisfied purchaser

Last night, I picked up some ducting that I had purchased from a company that was selling a dust collector on ebay. It happened to mention in the post that they had some ducting available too.
They sent me an inventory and price list for all of their spiral galvanized and neoprene ducting in various sizes. I purchased all of their 24 ga. 4" (about 50 ft), 22 ga. 7" (about 45 ft), plus three 7" long radius die formed elbows for $81.00. They also threw in a 7 x 7 x 7 die formed wye and about a half dozen blast gates. Only one of them is 7" though.
If I got ripped, don't tell me. I prefer to think of this as a gloat.
Further gloat, I am planning to hook this to my two Torit Cyclones which I got recently. I also already have about 3 dozen 4" commercial blast gates. All of this stuff combined so far, has cost me less than $400. If I don't "suck", at least my system should.
Eric
what kind of operation are you putting together with all that sucking power??
IMO you got a very nice gloat

I've been known to go a little overboard. This is a hobby shop. Most of my machines are three phase. They usually are much cheaper due to less competition on resale market.
The reason for two DC's is that I will be using one for metal grindings and don't want to mix them with sawdust. I had gotten a Jet 2hp with Cartridge filter but decided to return it. I'm hoping to set up a really good system to decrease health risks and to reduce nuisance dust to a minimum. SWMBO got a little tired of the dust factor in the garage as well as into the house.
Eric

that make you feel better?

mnterpfan has left the building. Apparently, he got sucked into some sort of vortex or cyclone. He is now known as RobDingnagian1.
Mac, it does actually make me feel better. Thanks.
Dave Hall, the blast gates were auction wins. I may have a few left over when the tunnelling is completed. Maybe, I'll have to get some more machines. hmmm?
Everyone, like I said, they have more. However, most of it is bigger. Some 8", a lot of 10", some 12" and a lot of Rubber ducting. (Expensive, though)
Eric T