Gloat: My saw has arrived!!

Thanks! I modified the video so if you get a chance, watch it again!
I hope you didn't spill your drink! ;^)
--
www.garagewoodworks.com

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 18:41:45 -0800 (PST), BDBConstruction

Awesome! Best of luck!

When I went from my Jet contractor's saw to my General 650, I compared it to getting a new computer. The new version was faster, more powerful and better running, but it still took a bit to get it all set up, and to forget all the workarounds of the old tool.
Stoutman's really gonna' sit up and notice the first time he rips 8/4 stock with a good rip blade, and the PM cuts the stock as fast as he can feed it! ;^)

Thanks!
That will be a nice change. Feeding 8/4 stock I use to sometimes throw a breaker. Those days should be over.

Garage_Woodworks wrote:

Cool, the music was a nice touch. Looks like a winner.

Thanks!
WOW a thing of beauty! Thanks for the fun video and appropriate music.
cm

Thank you!

What are you going to name him?
And we're still waiting for the cigars.....

Hmmm... Woody? ;^)

Garage_Woodworks wrote:

    hooyah,     j4

Enjoy it in good health and stay safe.