GLOAT: Lee Valley NEW STORE 10% off coupon!

Page 2 of 2

Hi Dave -
Coffee's on... hit me by email with your phone, and we'll set it up!
Cheers -
Rob

I've been talking to woodworkers I've been working on oak Red Deer, Terrace, and Medicine Hat....
Couldn't resist
George From a province where LV will never be

LOL!

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 21:51:29 -0600, Dave Balderstone

No fair!!! I've been asking for a store in Whitehorse since way before Dave joined the wreck. Sniff. :-(
Dave, you suck.
Luigi Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/antifaq.html http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Woodworking