Gloat: It's good to know tool-and-die makers

At the end of this week, I'll be collecting my square (piece of angle with 6.000 and 12.000 inch legs) and straightedge (4.000 foot) made from A2 tool steel.
Cost: 2 dozen donuts. And maybe a 12-pack of Bud.
-Phil Crow
On 12 Feb 2005 20:45:07 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Anyone mention to you lately that *!YOU SUCK!*?
Tim Douglass
http://www.DouglassClan.com
My father is a retired tool and die man. He has given me most of his goodies over the years since he's retired and heck, the stuff is way more precise than I'll ever need wood working, but nice to have. Enjoy! --dave

Yes it is - that's how I had an accurate bar for my table saws miter gage made. It's still lousy, but it fits much better in the slot!