Gloat - I think

Just returned from an auction with a Delta/Rockwell 33-990 RAS in really good shape (no rust, etc). Paid $50.00. The rear table and fence need to be replaced, and the lower parts of the blade guard are missing, But for $50.00 I couldn't pass it up. I plugged it in, turned it on, and the motor made a nice purring sound as it spun the POS blade that's mounted on it. The only bad parts are... now I have to learn about radial arm saws and it just about uses up all the available shop space.
Mike
You're not in the Atlanta area by chance are you?
I saw one just like it today and came very close to dragging it home with me.
Sounds like you did good with a little restoration ahead,

No. not Atlanta..Belleview, Florida

Small world, my sister and her husband live there! Tom
wrote in message<snipped>
you know a gloat is not really a gloat without pictures??
--
Chris Pine

Ever look at your watch then look away again and you don't know what time it
OK, If I can find my camera, I'll put some pic's up on ABPW later.
Mike

OK, posted some pics in ABPW ($50 RAS)
Mike