gloat gloat gloat (sort of)

Page 2 of 2
Silvan wrote: snip of BGEG
Congratulations Silvan! Dave in Fairfax Oh yeah, You Suck!
--
reply-to doesn't work
use:
Luigi Zanasi wrote:

Yeah, that's why I said "sort of."
Oh well. I can't compete with millionaires anyway. :)

sorry
NICE
Congratulations! It ain't the tool - it's what you do with it! It's a nice saw -- period!
"<ahem>, <cough>" "Testing one, two.. One, two.. Check.. Check.." "YOU SUCK!" :)