gloat: from American Sycamore Woodworking School

I am very proud of the article that is on Woodworkers Journal Ezine about our school. Thank-you Michael Dresdner!!! please take a look at : www.woodworkersjournal.com/ezine/interview.cfm
Mike & Dana Van Pelt

Nice article. Obviously well deserved.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

Dear Ed,
thank-you so very much for your kind words. Dana and I really appreciated your remarks and kind thoughts. At times it has been very difficult building this business. I remember when I worked for some one else: No long hours, no being broke all the time, my health insurance paid, my dental paid, paid vacation, and etc....But I love my job now, and I have met so many nice people....woodworkers are good people.. I do thank God that I get to do something that I love to do for a living. Mike & Dana
snipped-for-privacy@ccrtc.com wrote in

Oh, that looks like the life! Nice gloat. :-)