Gloat for somone

16" Delta RJ-45 jointer? $500 bucks? Is that a gloat? I hope no one here is the current high bidder and I'm spoiling your gloat.
Check out http://www.dovebid.com/assets/display.asp?ItemID=tbd70628
Browse around, there are some other nice goodies. The PM66 looks a bit rough but for $350 how can you complain.
I would hardly call any bid 20 hours before close a gloat or anything else. Bids posted that far in advance have no relationship to what it will actually sell for.
Now THAT'S my DREAM machine! I wonder where it's located........ --dave

Dave Jackson Wrote: > Now THAT'S my DREAM machine! I wonder where it's located........ > --dave

--
tomeshew

Dave Jackson Wrote: > Now THAT'S my DREAM machine! I wonder where it's located........ > --dave

--
tomeshew

No wrote:

An acquaintance of mine works for a rigging company. He has story after story of hobbyists buying industrial machinery (mills, big sanders & press brakes, etc...) for what they feel is a very low price. Then they find out it's $2000 to move it properly. <G>
Barry
It went for $2000. Deal or not?