gloat for somone?

My garage sale is tomorrow. Phoenixville, PA Selling a Craftsman 1950s vintage table saw with cast iron top, belt drive ball bearing motor. 8" I think. Needs new blade and a link belt would be good.
Also - A benchtop router table, craftsman as well. This one is only a couple of years old and used only a few times. No router, just the table.
Above items will be cheap, cheap, cheap - I just want them to go to a good home.
Stop by and check out or just shoot the breeze, I may even offer a beer if you say your from the wreck.
email me at snipped-for-privacy@peppelNOSPAM.com for directions or more info. <<remove nospam to get a proper e-mail address.

Looks like a close neighbor to T.W., but I don't think Tawm is interested.
--
Nahmie
Yea, I doubt Tom would be interested. I would love to see his shop some day though.

No wrote:

Nice enough saw... for the price I'm sure, but a blade to fit the 1/2" arbor is getting pretty hard to find... probably cost as much as the saw...
Rob
Adapters are easy.

CW wrote:

Not in the home centers. I've made my own from stock for my two smaller table saws. Keep several for different apps.
Rob
Did I say anything about home centers?

Ah, that reminds me, I think I have a new blade for it still in package. Now to remember where it is!!
I had a guy offer my wife $50 for the saw and router table plus some left over mahogany prefinished laminate flooring. She declined since I wasn't around at the time. He was suposed to call back but didn't.
I will let all that go for $50, inc. new blade (If I can find it) and I will help you load it into your car and give you a black and tan!

Well - I'm not sure if the buyer comes here. So I'll post the gloat for him
All had for $50 Tablesaw Router Table Box of mahogany prefinished laminate flooring, new
or is this a gloat for me because I now have more room in my garage for more tools I need!