Gloat: Finally figured out my planes

Just a simple gloat from a beginning ww'er. I finally took the time, not even a significant amount, and scary sharpened my japanese style smoothing plane and dialed it all it. Now it's making wispy fine shavings, with barely an ounce of energy on my part.
Finally understand what the hoopla is about with planes.
Yippie
On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 11:08:08 -0800, Tattooed and Dusty wrote:

Congrads. Not everything is as hard as it may look. Keep up the good work.
P.T.
Welcome to the club! --dave