Gloat??? Don't yet know myself. Pics in ABPW

A buddy of mine woke me up this morning with the news he had made it to his family home and wanted me to see these pictures. He's coming by the house on his way home Sunday. Sure hope he's dropping this off! He's not a woodworker or a woodturner, and I do know he plans to drop off at least some of the mesquite for me to make some bowls. I hope that includes this burl!
It was worth getting up a little early to see this. Pics in ABPW.
Regards, Roy
that is worth the look. Good luck! ______ God bless and safe turning Darrell Feltmate Truro, NS, Canada www.aroundthewoods.com