Gloat by Proxy: Became an Uncle Today

Been working somewhat feverishly to finish up a crib for my younger brother and sister-in-law for their new arrival. Unfortunately, mother nature cares not about deadlines and schedules. Sis-in-law delivered a healthy baby girl this morning three weeks early. While I have really enjoyed building something for them that can't be bought in a store, being able to hold the newly-born soon-to-be-occupant of the crib and seeing the glowing, proud look on my brothers face was priceless. I'm sure sis was proud too, but she was still a bit out of it :) Sorta puts everything back into perspective for ya.

A pic is posted on my site...didn't want to post them all and steal their thunder too much.

Rob

Rob Walters