Gloat and some questions

Saturday I spend the day over at my wife's grandfathers sawing up a cherry tree, maple tree, and some Willow I now have about 10+ BF cherry, 5 BF maple and 20BF Willow nicely sawed into 4/4 and some 6/4 boards, for themost part there in shorter lengths 1.5'-3' except for the willow I have some 6' boards of that, these are estimations but the bed of my Dakota if full so that gives you an Idea how much there is.
my question is how best to store them until they dry, my thought was paint the ends with latex paint and sticker stack them in my shed, but the shed is in full sun light and gets to about 150 F in the summer, is this going give me problems, with cracking he wood? should I find a cooler place to store them? any thoughts
thanks
Richard
--
if corn oil is made from corn, and olive oil is made from olives, where dose
baby oil come from?