Gloat and Neener!

Today in the mail came a dues rebate certification worth $132.00 dollars for a lifetime membership!! I have been selected for this special deal from thousands of members from New Brunswick!!! and I also got a new Life Member patch and a decal to match the other ones I've already got, so now I can have one on each arm of my plaid mackinaw. I almost forgot the wonderful ge-noo-wine flesh-coloured Made-in-China brand new carpenter's pencil. And as soon as I send it in, I'm getting a free professional quality 18-Volt cordless drill plus accessories, and a free seven piece forstner bit set with molded case, no less, not to speak of the hat, belt buckle and keyring. Ain't the HCOA wunnerfull? Can't wait to proudly sport my new patches.
And to the rest of you: Neener, neener!
Luigi Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/antifaq.html http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Woodworking
Luigi Zanasi wrote:

Rats, now I've got to take the rest of the week off, just to make sure no one steals my certificate, in case I'm lucky enough to be selected. Joe
I didn't think they would let herring chokers in to such an elite organization as HCOA, next thing they'll be letting us Kweebekers join as well.
George Anderson Montreal Canada

scribbled:

Except I'm in the Yukon. I escaped New Brunswick back in 1989 after a second attempt, having tries an escape to Newfoundland in 1987. I did escape Kweebek in 1983 (well, only sort of, as the only good thing I found in Ontario was the eastbound 417).