Gloat

OK, this gloat is not about the fair deal on the new Yorkcraft YC-8J 8"x72" Jointer I got, nor is it the good deal, imagine that, I got on my new Delta 22-580 from Woodcraft.
My gloat is about my wife who told me to go and buy these new tools! SWMBO!
The wallet is a bit lighter and getting even lighter as I extend some circuits, add some DC piping and so forth. Now to hold up my end of the deal and finish my current project and get started on a few more. Ah - Thanks wifey. XXOO
[...]

WOW! Is that a .580 necked down to .223? I wonder what that'll send a 40 grainer down the tube at.
--
"New Wave" Dave In Houston

That was suposed to be a top post, dunno whats going on, it keeps showing as a reply in this thread. My guess is that a .580 necked down to 223 would just go BOOM.
That would be seriously overbore!