Gloat

Just bought 250 BF of select or better 12/4 mahogany at 80 cents a BF. Now I am trying to figure how much of the 10/4 I have room for. It's also 80 cents BF.
--
Art Ransom
Lancaster , Texas
Art Ransom wrote:

Your in Texas, it's mahogany, 10/4 - 12/4, 80 cents a board foot and you're asking how much to get - because you don't have room for it?
Convert the "spare room" into a storage space, or, if you still have a kid at home, build him a loft beg and store the wood under it. Hell, stick some under all the beds AND the couch. Spend some of the big bucks you saved and build a covered shelter. Hell, use some of it to build the shelter - its wonderful to work with - hence the title King of Woods.
charlie b