Gloat

At a local aution today - stair case guy moving out of his shop. Picked up for my dad - a small 8 1/4" ryobi radial arm saw - great shape - $15.00 Got a brand new delta 36-865 - Versa Feeder - $65.00 - I got it hoping to get the shaper he had. Also scored a metal roll up cabinet - 5 bux. Inside was a bunch of biscuts and sanding pads - plus 6 replacement hook and loop pads for my Porter Cable ROS.

Grand total 85 bux - for a small haul.

A few things I let go Delta 43-437 shaper - good shape - but one of those things that for the price I would pick - I stopped bidding at 450 on it - it ended up going for

675.

One thing I really wanted was his 20" bandsaw - some china brand I never heard of Hoon Shang or something like that - had a huge 1" carbide blade on it - I set me limit at 1k at that one - ended up going for 1400 - hell another 2hundred you get a Jet.

36" drum sander - Im kicking myself for this one - but It really needed some work - it worked - but it would be one of those projects that would just sit and collect dust vs make it. Bidding didnt get above 200 and was passed over (odd situation on this one - the owner of the equipment was there and refused to sell it for that low - kind of put the auction guys in a weird situation..)
Reply to
Rob V

You suck a little bit.

;-)

Nice haul. I'd be happy. And good attitude on setting your price and walking on the other stuff.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

You sucketh greatly, can't find a s/h RAS here for under 5-600 US!

Reply to
Badger