Gloat

Just picked up a 12" Rockwell TS w/2 cast iron extensions, 30" rails and a new 2hp Dayton for 140.00...purrs like a lion....

Reply to
SteveA

Yeah? Well I just picked up a 13" Rockmeister table saw with THREE cast iron extensions, TWO 30" rails, and a FIVE horsepower Ballsdor for FIFTY BUCKS! It stomps your little lion cub and grinds it into the DIRT!

You guys and your gloats. You all suck. :-)

Reply to
Steve Turner

Let me be the first to say "you suck".

Reply to
J. Clarke

But did Fred Flintstone deliver it?

Reply to
FrozenNorth

You suck!

Now you just need a gloat on 12" blades.

Reply to
Limp Arbor

I picked up a Rockwell 12" TS this weekend in pristine condition so rust what so ever, came complete with both extentions, a new 2hp Dayton, 30" rails half dozen blades (mostly Freud and a couple of WW) and a Wilton vice for 140.00

Purrs like a lion.... :)

Reply to
SteveA