Gloat

Just picked up a 12" Rockwell TS w/2 cast iron extensions, 30" rails and a new 2hp Dayton for 140.00...purrs like a lion....
SteveA wrote:

Yeah? Well I just picked up a 13" Rockmeister table saw with THREE cast iron extensions, TWO 30" rails, and a FIVE horsepower Ballsdor for FIFTY BUCKS! It stomps your little lion cub and grinds it into the DIRT!
You guys and your gloats. You all suck. :-)
Steve Turner wrote:

--
Froz...

SteveA wrote:

Let me be the first to say "you suck".

You suck!
Now you just need a gloat on 12" blades.
I picked up a Rockwell 12" TS this weekend in pristine condition so rust what so ever, came complete with both extentions, a new 2hp Dayton, 30" rails half dozen blades (mostly Freud and a couple of WW) and a Wilton vice for 140.00
Purrs like a lion.... :)