Gloat

Finally. After reading about people getting a Unisawr for $50 or 200 bf of teak for $30, I have a gloat (sort of). Our town has an annual rummage sale run by the Women's Club (or WC) to raise money for community projects. I found a baggie containing a center head and reversible protractor head for my Starret combo square, plus a machinists/turners dividers, and some miscellaneous pointers and clips. All for $10.
For an additional $1, I acquired a genuine Los Angeles Rams baseball cap! You can't hardly get them no more.
yeehaw, jo4hn

That's a gloat...(feeling some suction here)

underwear out from over the top of a pair of size 50 jeans, and repeat after me: "Duuuude!!"
chuckle
Robatoy wrote:

That's exactly why there are so few Jewish juvenile delinquents: they can't wear their yarmulkes backwards!
"jo4hn" wrote:

AKA: The Cleveland Rams, before the carpetbaggers moved to L/A in 1946.
Lew

You duly sucketh!
I don't watch baseball, but the ball cap would keep finish out of my air or the sun out my eyes while flying, so $1 is another sucker!

I thought they were a football team...
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
LRod wrote:

They moved.

- They moved.
Into football?
LRod wrote:

    j4

I'll trade for the New England Patriot hockey team hat.
"Robatoy" wrote

How about a Cleveland Crusaders hat?
Better yet, the Cleveland Barons from the American Hockey League?
At least they knew how to win.
Lew