Gloat

Finally. After reading about people getting a Unisawr for $50 or 200 bf of teak for $30, I have a gloat (sort of). Our town has an annual rummage sale run by the Women's Club (or WC) to raise money for community projects. I found a baggie containing a center head and reversible protractor head for my Starret combo square, plus a machinists/turners dividers, and some miscellaneous pointers and clips. All for $10.

For an additional $1, I acquired a genuine Los Angeles Rams baseball cap! You can't hardly get them no more.

yeehaw, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

That's a gloat...(feeling some suction here)

Turn the peak of the cap 180 towards the back of your head, pull your underwear out from over the top of a pair of size 50 jeans, and repeat after me: "Duuuude!!"

chuckle

Robatoy

AKA: The Cleveland Rams, before the carpetbaggers moved to L/A in

1946.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

That's exactly why there are so few Jewish juvenile delinquents: they can't wear their yarmulkes backwards!

Reply to
HeyBub

You duly sucketh!

I don't watch baseball, but the ball cap would keep finish out of my air or the sun out my eyes while flying, so $1 is another sucker!

**
**

B A R R Y

I thought they were a football team...

Reply to
LRod

They moved.

Reply to
HeyBub

Maybe that's part of the reason that you can't hardly get them no more. j4

Reply to
jo4hn

I'll trade for the New England Patriot hockey team hat.

Reply to
Robatoy

"Robatoy" wrote

How about a Cleveland Crusaders hat?

Better yet, the Cleveland Barons from the American Hockey League?

At least they knew how to win.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

OR the LA Dons...

Reply to
jo4hn

--I thought they were a football team...

- They moved.

Into football?

Reply to
DerbyDad03