GLOAT!

I'm so happy. I just got another Handyman Club of America drill hole card in the mail today. Ha Ha I now have 4 or 5 of them.

Reply to
Dave

- I now have 4 or 5 of them.

Please drop one in the e-mail to me. I lost mine. Here's the e- postage:

DerbyDad03

Dave wrote: > I'm so happy. I just got another Handyman Club of America drill hole card in > the mail today. Ha Ha > I now have 4 or 5 of them.

Actually, that's a ventilated glue spreader. And, did you notice that it's actually "Made in America"?

Good to see that we can still do some "manufacturing" here in the good ole US of A.

BTW, how many sheets of the notepaper did you get in that pad?

Just checking ... hate to think I got gypped/missed out.

Reply to
Swingman

Cool.. laminate them together and you have an only moderately flimsy drill index..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis