GLOAT!

I'm so happy. I just got another Handyman Club of America drill hole card in the mail today. Ha Ha I now have 4 or 5 of them.

- I now have 4 or 5 of them.
Please drop one in the e-mail to me. I lost mine. Here's the e- postage:
http://www.scripophily.com/webcart/vigs/estampvig.jpg
Dave wrote:

Dave wrote: > I'm so happy. I just got another Handyman Club of America drill hole card in > the mail today. Ha Ha > I now have 4 or 5 of them.
Actually, that's a ventilated glue spreader. And, did you notice that it's actually "Made in America"?
Good to see that we can still do some "manufacturing" here in the good ole US of A.
BTW, how many sheets of the notepaper did you get in that pad?
Just checking ... hate to think I got gypped/missed out.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/8/07

Cool.. laminate them together and you have an only moderately flimsy drill index..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
mac davis wrote:

What ... those aren't guide bushings?