Gloat : 37" Wide belt and Holzher Panel saw

We're starting the move to our new shop which means the new ("used') wide belt and panel saw have been delivered and are being set up.

the best part is they didn't cost me a thing ...oops ... no... actually that's the second best part. The best part is I'll get paid to use them. =0 )

Lenny

Reply to
Lenny

Nice freakin panel saw, not to mention shop too!!!

Rich

Reply to
EvoDawg

I feel SO inadequate after looking at that cavernous shop.

Is that a two story building or are there just super tall ceilings in there?

And how do you like your power cords hanging from the ceiling? Do they ever get in the way?

Reply to
Lee Michaels

After much digging I was finally able to find something to complain about rather than acknowledge your gloat...

"Hey in Picture 12 - your cabinet doors don't line up!" :)

Nice score by the way. Nice shop by the way too!

Reply to
patrick conroy

The upstairs will be office space for the project managers as well as a conference room and at least half will be rented space for another business.

I'll let you know when I finally get there and have a chance to use them. We're in the process of finishing up a kitchen project in the old shop. Don't want to move the cabinets twice so ....

Lenny

Reply to
Lenny