Gloat

SWMBO bought me an Oneida 2HP Super Gorilla dust collector for my birthday. Mighty nice.
Max
--
Want change? Vote out the incumbents.

Pretty good SWMBO. You should be proud. Tom Max wrote:

Oh, and "Happy Birthday'. Tom Max wrote:

Gloat?
I got the following items.
New Delta 50-289 mobile base for $60 which sells at Amazon for $157.00 New Delta 50-333 mobile base for $40. Amazon has it for $90. New PC 7518 router for $219. German made Bench screw for $18. Woodcraft has it for $50.
She have a sister??

I didn't deserve to gloat? I got an $1100 dust collector and it didn't cost me anything; well not directly anyway. <G>
Max
--
Want change? Vote out the incumbents.

Well, its not a gloat, but a pretty good wife. Mine got me 5 candy bars. Hmmm.