Gloat?

Long time lurker, first time poster. Found a Delta BOSS OSS at Lowe's on clearance for $56, with instructions but missing the spindle and other parts. Came with a set of 4 sizes of sanding drums, and bought a spare on clearance for $25.
Called Delta and they shipped all missing parts except the dust bag, free of charge. I figure I can hook it up to the shop vac, and I'll never miss the dust bag.
"Dave in Indy" wrote in message

That's a good deal and a good tool. SWMBO bought mine at a garage sale and gave it to me for my b'day a year or so ago. Enjoy it.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04
Swingman wrote:

You guys /both/ suck! I paid $199 at Woodcraft for mine )-:
You'll like it.
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar