Gloat

My local lumber supplier called the other day. It went something like this:
Me: Hello?
LS: Hey, do you have any Bostich clipped head framing nailers you want to part with?
Me: Yeah, infact, I have one that I bought in the early 90's that I'm going to throw away because it just broke for the 4th time.
LS: How would you like to trade it straight across for a new Senco round head framing nailer.
Me: What's the catch?
LS: No catch. It's a super secret Senco promotion.
Me: Sounds good. BTW, I have 3 Hilti nailers that I'll trade also.
LS: <Laughs> Sorry, Senco knows that Hilti's are pos's. But I can help you further if you have any Bostich coil nailers.
Me: Indeed I do. I have a roofing nailer that I hate to part with. It's been a great gun. But it is going on 7 years old now.
LS: So you probably need to trade it for a new Senco. Right?
Me: Yep. Probably a good idea.
SH
Me: You suck!

: : LS: How would you like to trade it straight across for a new Senco round : head framing nailer. : : Me: What's the catch? : : LS: No catch. It's a super secret Senco promotion. :
I guess I won't be telling you any secrets! -Brian
Slowhand said:

Sure left me out in the cold - I made the "mistake" of buying Senco FramePro nailers in the first place. And Hitachi roofing nailers.
Just couldn't see the Bostich models holding up as well....
Greg G.
<Greg G.> wrote in message

I was real happy with the bostich roofing nailer. Nice gun imo. The bostich framing nailer on the other hand....I've went to 100% hitachi framing nailers with excellent success. The guys love 'em. I took the Senco framing nailer home for my personal use (so it should last a long time <g>). School aint out yet on the Senco roofing nailer. But you will definately hear about it if it isn't up to par. SH