Gloat??

Went to HD this afternoon to get some hooks to hang some plants. Stopped by tool corral (as usual) and ran into a gent sitting at a clearance table. "Good prices, demos" he mentioned as I walked by. How much for the Dewalt 14.4 cordless impact driver & drill ? I asked. "$25.00 for both" he replied. "With the battery?" I asked "yep" he said. Sold. Then I spied a Ryobi handheld power planer, (not that I really need it or knew what I would use it on, but what the heck, power tools is power tools) "How much for the Ryobi handheld planer?" "$10.00" was the answer. Sold. Left HD a happy man for a change.

Reply to
Wayne K.

This is somewhere beyond suckage. j4

Reply to
jo4hn

You suck! I just bot that Ryobi hand held power planer last week for about $70.

Remove the 'remove' in my address to e:mail me.

Reply to
SteveC1280

Reply to
Mapdude