Good for both of you...

Reply to
Leon

THOU SUCKEST!

--RC

Reply to
Rick Cook

Sometimes Father is just good!

I was talking to a parishioner of mine a couple of days ago and mentioned that I was planning on building the furniture for my new office (U-shaped desk and bookshelves) and thought I would use some (not so great) cherry I had. He said, "I've got about 800 bf of clear pecan you can have if you want it. Some of the boards are 16" wide and most are 12 to 14' long, and then I have some 4x4's" This stuff has been air drying, well stickered, for about five years. I know, it will be heavy and hard, but man will it be pretty!

Deb

Reply to
Dr. deb

Reply to
Mark L.

Thou Suck and you had best make him something really nice.

Rick

Reply to
RKG

So heavy and hard you should just let me pick it up for you. :-) You suck so bad you won't be able to move. :-o Major Score!

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G.

(which is the King James Version)

--RC

Reply to
Rick Cook

webservant for

Web design for churches

Bible Translators Caribbean
/ mental health
Baptist Church
Rick, have you seen this? It's excellent.

AAvK

Idiots you don't say "you suck" to a WOMAN! he he he he ....

Alex

Reply to
AAvK

Sun, Oct 10, 2004, 9:51pm (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@mon-cre.net (Dr.=A0deb) proclaims: pecan"

The Woodworking Gods say, "Attaboy, girl".

JOAT I smile because I know my God loves me. You on the other hand, he doesn't much like.

Reply to
J T

Yes, probably one of the better ones out there.

Rick

Reply to
RKG

[snippeth]

THOU SUCKEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(King Kong version)

Reply to
jo4hn

I grabbed some Pecan on sale for the first time a few months ago. Wow

- it's a nice wood! Congratulations on the big score!

Reply to
patrick conroy

Job 1:21 Send it to me!

Dave