GLOAT

Sometimes Father is just good!
I was talking to a parishioner of mine a couple of days ago and mentioned that I was planning on building the furniture for my new office (U-shaped desk and bookshelves) and thought I would use some (not so great) cherry I had. He said, "I've got about 800 bf of clear pecan you can have if you want it. Some of the boards are 16" wide and most are 12 to 14' long, and then I have some 4x4's" This stuff has been air drying, well stickered, for about five years. I know, it will be heavy and hard, but man will it be pretty!
Deb
Good for both of you...

"Dr. deb" wrote:

THOU SUCKEST! --RC
Rick Cook wrote:

(which is the King James Version) --RC
Rick Cook wrote:

THOU SUCKEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(King Kong version)
Deb, Your cup is overflowing with massive amounts of suckage. Good score!!!
Dr. deb wrote:

Thou Suck and you had best make him something really nice.
Rick
--
webservant for

Web design for churches http://www.gibs-web.ca
webservant for
Web design for churches http://www.gibs-web.ca Wycliffe Bible Translators Caribbean http://www.wycliffecaribbean.org Journaling / mental health http://www.pipcom.com/~jpeacock / Bothwell Baptist Church http://www.forministry.com/CAONBCOOQBBC1
Incidentally Rick, have you seen this? It's excellent. http://www.e-sword.net / Alex
Yes, probably one of the better ones out there.
Rick
--
webservant for

Web design for churches http://www.gibs-web.ca
Dr. deb said:

So heavy and hard you should just let me pick it up for you. :-) You suck so bad you won't be able to move. :-o Major Score!
Greg G.
Idiots you don't say "you suck" to a WOMAN! he he he he ....
Alex
Sun, Oct 10, 2004, 9:51pm (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@mon-cre.net (Dr.deb) proclaims: <snip> pecan" <snip>
The Woodworking Gods say, "Attaboy, girl".
JOAT I smile because I know my God loves me. You on the other hand, he doesn't much like.

I grabbed some Pecan on sale for the first time a few months ago. Wow - it's a nice wood! Congratulations on the big score!
Job 1:21 Send it to me!
Dave