Gloat

My next door neighbor built a 16' X 30' building with a metal roof and siding a couple of years ago. He sold the place and a young couple purchased the property. The new neighbor wanted to get rid of the building because it didn't have a floor and his tools got dusty. One of my other neighbors ( a farmer) loaned me his 30' trailer. To make a long story short the building is now on my property. Total cost one week of work. Virgle
good catch!