Gloat

SWMBO is the district supervisor for a national pizza chain. A payroll computer crashed with the franchise owners tax information on it. He took it to three computer repair companies with no luck. She offered my services. I couldn't fix the computer, but, I got the tax info. off of the hard drive for him. He gave me a 14" Jet Bandsaw and a 12 1/2" Delta DW733 Planer. He bought both at the same time and realized he didn't know how to use them. I'm just glad she didn't offer to have me help him with "MY" new toys. It took me 2 hours to get the info from the hard drive. Sounds like a "GLOAT" to me Pumis

Reply to
pferguson1

You DO suck.

Not a bad hourly rate at all.

Tell him to shop for a shaper and a jointer for the next time he has problems.

Charlie Self "It is not strange... to mistake change for progress." Millard Fillmore

Reply to
Charlie Self

You really suck!

Have fun, Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

Have her cook your liver. I'll be over about 5:30 for dinner.

Reply to
Len

So *that's* why the weather has been so unseasonably cold. Thou dost suck verily.

Reply to
Silvan

Picked up a brand new Coleman Generator today

a Powermate 5000 Watt unit BRAND Freaking new.

List price at home depo was $998 cnd $779 USd

since it "last years model " they lowered the price to $799 and then dropped it to $400 cnd $304 USd I picked up a 2 year ext warranty and with our local %#$%#$%#$ sales tax the total came out to $506 cnd $385 USd

Not too bad :>

link

Season is Bar B Q season Kill it and Grill it.

Reply to
RobertB

26.5% SALES tax? Wow! Where do you live and why is it so high?
Reply to
Mark & Juanita

I think the extra $81US was both the extended warranty and the sales tax. At least, that is the way I read it.

Reply to
alexy

Ah, thanks, I missed that.

Reply to